- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Updating My Profile
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Updating My Profile
When clicking the My Profile (three dots menu) > View My Profile option your profile page is displayed. The details presented are similar to the ones you view when accessing a colleague's account from the People module.
By clicking the Edit option, the page becomes editable allowing you to customize the following information:
- About Me section where you can add information about your role within the company and your professional expertise.
- Profile photo by clicking the Change Photo option.
- Your account wallpaper by clicking Change Wallpaper option.
Remove Wallpaper and return to the default one. Visible only after a custom wallpaper is set.Note: Only System Admins have the right to edit account details such as First and Last Name, Business Unit, Job Title or City by accessing Admin Console > Manage Users.