- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Enabling the Store
The Automation Store can be enabled and controlled via the settings we provide in both Automation Suite and Automation Hub.
As an Administrator that wants to set up the Store for rolling it out to the Business Users, here are the consolidated steps that you need to perform:
- Start by from Automation Suite.
- Decide how you want your users to interact with the Automations in the Store by checking the Instant consumption settings in Automation Hub.
- The Store can be integrated with Orchestrator, so check the details of the Orchestrator connection in Automation Hub.
- The end goal is for your users to run the Automations from the Store in their UiPath Assistant, so check the minimum requirements for the Assistant setup and how to perform the connection.