Monitors keyboard events on a specified UI element. Can only be used inside a Monitor Events activity.
- Key - The key that is monitored. Special keys are supported and you can select them from the activity drop-down list. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually a XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- EventType - Specifies whether the event notification is synchronous or asynchronous, by choosing the option from a drop-down list. By default, asynchronous is selected.
- IncludeChildren - When selected, the children of the specified UI element are also monitored. By default, this check box is selected.
- BlockEvent - When selected, the key press is blocked from acting on the indicated UI element. By default, this check box is not selected.
This option only works when the EventType is set to synchronous.
- KeyModifiers - Adds a selected key modifier to the activity. The following options are available: Alt, Ctrl, Shift, Win.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 4 months ago