- In the Webhooks page, click Add. The Webhooks > Add page is displayed.
- In the URL field provide a custom URL to which you want to send information from Orchestrator.
- Select the Disable SSL Verification check box if you do not want the webhook communication to be secure. Please note that we do not recommend this.
- Clear the Enabled check box if you want to disable the webhook you are creating.
- (Optional) Add a custom secret, up to 100 characters long, if you want the webhook authentication to be more secure. For more information on authentication, please see this page.
- Select the Send All Events or Select Individual Events option. The first enables you to send all the available Orchestrator events to the specified URL, while the latter enables you to indicate individual events.
- Click Save. The webhook has been created. You start receiving the corresponding payloads as soon as they are triggered.
- Click the corresponding Edit button. The Edit page is displayed.
- Make the necessary changes to your webhook (all fields are editable).
- Click Update. Your changes are saved successfully and the updated Webhooks page is displayed.
To enable or disable a webhook, click the toggle in the Enabled column. When a webhook is enabled, the toggle is blue.
- Click the corresponding Delete button. You are prompted to confirm.
- Click Yes. The webhook is removed and the updated Webhooks page is displayed.
Updated about a year ago