You can only validate a task that is assigned to you. Tasks assigned to a user are read-only for the other users.
- For an unassigned task, click More Actions > Assign to Self and Open. The task is assigned to you, and the form is automatically opened.
- Do the required changes in the form and validate the task using the defined action button. The task status changes to Completed, and the execution of the process is resumed when a Robot is available. If you don't validate the task, you are set as the assignee, and its status changes to Pending.
On the Tasks page, the process looks like this:
On the Jobs page, the execution looks like this:
The procedure for reassigning and unassigning a task is similar.
- For an unassigned task, click More Actions > Assign. The Assign Task window is displayed.
- From the Assign to User drop-down, select the user you want to assign the task to.
- All directory users are displayed in this drop-down, however only those that have been granted the required permissions to the task-containing folder can be assigned a task.
- All local users that have been granted the required permissions to the task-containing folder are displayed in this drop-down, and implicitly can be assigned a task.
- Click Assign.
- Pending or unassigned tasks: Click More Actions > Open. The task form is opened. If the task is opened by the user to whom it has been assigned, it can be validated. If it is opened by a different user, it is read-only.
- Completed tasks: Click the Open button. The read-only task form is opened. Once completed, validation cannot be reverted.
Updated a day ago