- In the Assets page, click Add. The Add Asset window is displayed.
- In the Asset name field, enter a name for the asset.
- From the Type list, select the type of asset you want to create.
- (Optional) Add a Description of the asset.
- From the Credential Store list, select where this asset is stored from any of your defined credential stores.
- Use the Global Value toggle to indicate whether this asset has a default value (used when no user-specific exists).
a. If enabled, in the value field, type what the asset should contain. If the asset type is boolean, select True or False, and if it is a credential enter the Username and Password.
b. If disabled, you must provide at least one user-specific asset value.
- Use the Add button to create the per user asset values desired.
- Click Create. The asset is created and displayed on the Assets page.
Please note that once an asset is created, the asset type cannot be changed.
To edit an asset, click More Actions > Edit button, make the necessary changes and click Update in the Update Asset window. Only the asset value and name can be edited. All changes are audited and can be viewed in the Audit page. If you change the username of a credential asset, you have to also change the password.
To remove an asset, click More Actions > Remove.
Alternatively, you can select one or multiple assets and click the Remove button.
Updated 7 months ago