Insights must be installed on its own, separate server. Installing Insights on the same machine as Orchestrator is not supported.
These requirements are only applicable for the server where Insights is installed. For users using Insights, a supported web browser is the only requirement.
For the Insights SQL server, the requirements are the same as those of Orchestrator.
Processes/Queues (with Custom Fields) For All Insights Enabled Tenants
Processes/Queues (with Custom Fields) Per Tenant
If the above Processes/Queues limits are exceeded, either per tenant or for all tenants, you must enable Table Grouping.
- Windows Server 2016 - Windows Server 2019
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome 50+
- Firefox69.0.1+ (Not supported in Private Browsing mode.)
- IIS 7.5+
- .NET 4.7.2+
If you are accessing Insights using Firefox and using a self-signed certificate, see Using Firefox for additional details on how to proceed.
Virus scans can result in performance issues when using Insights. To avoid this, it is recommended that you exclude the following from your antivirus software scans:
- C:\Program Files\Sisense
- Sisense Monitoring Updater
A script to automatically enable the above exemptions is available here:
- Copy the script and save it locally, for example
- Open Powershell console and change to the directory where you save the script.
- Execute the script with the command:
Updated about a month ago