The daily email alert report (Alerts Dashboard) is sent at 7 a.m. by default. The report contains information for the previous 24 hours, as follows:
- Robots went offline - the total number of alerts generated by Robots that went offline.
- Robots went online - the total number of alerts generated by Robots that became available.
- Transactions with Application Exception - the number of transactions that failed with an Application Exception.
- Transactions with Business Exception - the number of transactions that failed with a Business Exception.
- Faulted Jobs - the total number of alerts generated for jobs that failed.
- Queues with items out of SLA or at risk - the number of queues that have items whose SLA is about to expire or has expired already.
Updated 5 months ago
|About Email Alerts|
|Setting Up Email Alerts|
|Alert Severity Levels|