Storage buckets are used to provide a per-folder storage solution for RPA developers to leverage in creating automation projects (e.g. for a
As Storage Buckets are created within the scope of a given folder, this enables you to use the fine-grained permissions and role assignment models of the Folders feature to control access to these storage buckets and their contents only to those users and/or robots that need it. See Permissions for Storage Buckets.
The Storage Buckets page displays your currently configured buckets and enables you create as many additional storage buckets as needed.
Users with the required permissions can browse the contents of any configured storage bucket, and upload or download files as desired.
For details on using storage buckets in your automation projects see here.
Storage Buckets can be configured using any of the following providers:
- Amazon S3
- Azure Storage (WASB)
- File System
Access to and control over storage buckets and their contents is governed by the following permissions:
- Storage Buckets - allows the creation of new storage buckets.
- Storage Files- allows the creation of new files in storage buckets.
- Storage Buckets- allows the editing of existing storage buckets.
- Storage Buckets- allows access to bucket contents. Required for any file operations within buckets.
- Storage Files- enables browsing and download of bucket contents.
- Storage Buckets- allows the deletion of existing storage buckets.
- Storage Files- allows the deletion of files in storage buckets.
Updated 7 days ago