The recording functionality helps you troubleshoot faulted jobs. Whenever a job fails, screenshots illustrating the last moments of the execution are available for download. This functionality is only available for Unattended Robots.
The following settings are available:
- Scaling - Enables you to set the scaling of the screenshots in percent. The maximum value is 100. By default, this field is set to 100.
- Frequency - Enables you to configure the time interval between screenshots, in milliseconds. The minimum value is 250. By default, this field is set to 500.
- Duration - Enables you to configure the length of time before failure to start the recording, in seconds. The maximum value is 120. By default, this field is set to 40.
Enable and further configure the recording feature using the following parameters in
MediaRecording.Enabled- Set it to
trueto enable the feature. By default, it is set to
false, meaning the feature is disabled.
Storage.Location- Enables you to configure how execution media files are stored. Details here.
This functionality has its own permissions set, namely Execution Media. As such, you need View permissions on Execution Media in order to be able to perform the following actions:
- Downloading execution media on the Jobs page.
- Enabling/disabling the recording feature when creating a process on the Deploy Process window.
- Enabling/disabling the recording feature when editing the recording settings of a process on the Recording window.
Keep in mind that the Jobs and Processes pages have permission sets of their own, which need to be granted accordingly when dealing with actions that concern them.
Please note that this functionality does not work with Robots older than v2019.3.
UiPath does not provide a mechanism for automatically freeing used memory. You have to manually delete the execution media files.
Updated about a month ago