Monitors the Image defined by the target UI element for mouse input. Can only be used inside a Monitor Events activity.
- Image.Image - An existing image to be searched for.
- Image.Accuracy - A unit of measurement from 0 to 1 which expresses the minimum similarity between the image you are searching for and the one to be found. Useful in situations when the image to be found is slightly different than the one you are searching for. The default value is 0.8.
- Image.Profile - Enables you to change the image detection algorithm that you want to use. Basic is the classical algorithm, which has average speed and resource cost. Enhanced can offer more precise results, at the expense of more resources. By default, this field is set to Basic.
- MouseButton - The mouse button (left, right, middle) used for the click action. By default, the left mouse button is selected.
- ClippingRegion - Defines the clipping rectangle, in pixels, relative to the UiElement, in the following directions: left, top, right, bottom. It supports both positive and negative numbers.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually a XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- EventType - Specifies whether the event notification is synchronous or asynchronous, by choosing the option from a drop-down list. By default, asynchronous is selected.
- BlockEvent - When selected, the click is blocked from acting on the indicated image.
This option only works when the EventType is set to synchronous.
- KeyModifiers - Adds a selected key modifier to the activity. The following options are available: Alt, Ctrl, Shift, Win.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 8 months ago