Sends an email message from Exchange.
- To - The main recipients of the email message.
- Cc - The secondary recipients of the email message.
- Bcc - The hidden recipients of the email message.
- Subject - The subject of the email message.
- Body - The body of the email message.
- IsBodyHtml - Specifies whether the body of the message is written in HTML format.
- SaveCopy - Specifies whether to save a copy of the email in the Sent folder. By default, this check box is cleared.
- IsDraft - Specifies whether the message should be saved as a draft.
- MailMessage - The message to be forwarded. This field only supports MailMessage objects.
- Name - The display name of the sender.
- From - The email address of the sender.
- Files - Specifies whether to retrieve the attachments in the email message. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Server - The email server host that is to be used.
- ExchangeVersion - Specifies the lowest version of the Exchange server that is used. The options displayed in this field range from the 2007 to the 2013 version. Please note that the version number indicates the lowest level of service you support. This means that if you have a 2016 exchange server, you can select the Exchange2013 option.
- EmailAutodiscover - Searches automatically for an Exchange server by using an email address from that server. This works only if the Exchange server has Autodiscover enabled.
- User - The username of the Exchange account used to send the message.
- Password - The password of the Exchange account used to send the message.
- Domain - The Active Directory domain to connect to.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 years ago