Saves a PowerPoint presentation as a new file. This activity must be added inside a Use PowerPoint Presentation activity.
- Presentation - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then select the presentation file to save.
- Save as type - Select the presentation format to save as: PowerPoint Presentation (*.pptx), PowerPoint Macro Enabled Presentation (*.pptm), or PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation (*.ppt).
- Save to file - Click Browse next to the field, then select the location where to save the new file and provide a file name.
Alternatively, click Plus menu on the right side of the field, and then use one of the options in the menu to indicate the file path:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select a cell in an Excel file to use the value in that cell.
- Ask when run - Prompt for the file path when the project is executed.
- Paste from clipboard - Paste a file path value that you previously copied to the clipboard in the project.
- Text - Enter the file path in the Text Builder.
- Use Saved Value - Use a file path value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- Replace existing - If selected, the new file replaces any existing file with the same name. If not selected, an error occurs if a file with the same name already exists. This option is selected by default.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged.
Updated 28 days ago