Replies to an email message using Outlook.
- Attachments - The attachments to be added to the email message.
- AttachmentsCollection - Enables you to specify a list of attachments to be added to the email message. This field supports only
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Body - The body of the email message.
- MailMessage - The message you want to reply to, stored in a
MailMessageobject. This field supports only
- ReplyAll - If selected, replies to recipients in the Sender, To, and Cc fields. If cleared, only replies to the Sender. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a year ago