Moves an email to the specified Outlook folder. Should be used for the currently selected email, or while iterating through a list of emails. This activity must be added inside a Use Outlook Account activity.
To learn how to use this activity, see Tutorial: Extracting Data from Automated Emails and Moving it to a Desktop Application.
- Email - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the message to move. When the activity is inside a For Each Email activity, select CurrentMail to indicate the current mail in the iteration. Otherwise, select Selected Mail to use the message that is selected in Outlook at the moment when the project is executed. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Move to - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then, from the menu, select Outlook and the folder where to move the email. Alternatively, choose one of the other options from the menu to indicate the folder where to move the email:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select an Excel file and then select a cell that contains a folder name.
- Text - Enter a folder name in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a folder name when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 25 days ago