IBM Mail Activities can only use the current active IBM Notes account on the machine that is running the automation process.
Moves a IBM Notes mail message to a specified folder.
This activity only works with IBM Notes v9.0.1 or above.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FromFolder - The mail folder where the message can be found. If this field is left empty, the message is only copied, and not deleted from the initial folder.
- MailFolder - The mail folder to which the messages are to be moved.
- MailMessage - The
MailMessageobject to be moved. This field supports only
- Password - The password of the IBM Notes account used to move the message.
- SecurePassword - The password of the IBM Notes account used, as a secure string.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 7 months ago