Connects to Exchange and provides a scope for other Exchange activities.
- Server - The email server host that is to be used.
- ExchangeVersion - Specifies the lowest version of the Exchange server that is used. The options displayed in this field range from the 2007 to the 2013 version. Please note that the version number indicates the lowest level of service you support. This means that if you have a 2016 exchange server, you can select the Exchange2013 option.
- EmailAutodiscover - Searches automatically for an Exchange server by using an email address from that server. This works only if the Exchange server has Autodiscover enabled.
- ExistingExchangeService - Allows connecting through a pre-existing ExchangeServer object from another Exchange Scope. This field supports only ExchangeServer objects.
- User - The username of the Exchange account to be used.
- Password - The password of the Exchange account to be used.
- Domain - The Active Directory domain to connect to.
If the User, Password and Domain fields are left blank, and the current user is logged with an Active Directory account, the Exchange Scope uses the credentials of the current account to log in to the Exchange server.
- ExchangeService - The ExchangeServer object that contains the connection to the server.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a year ago