Reads the values from a column beginning with the cell specified in the StartingCell property field, and stores them in an
IEnumerable<Object> variable. Can only be used inside the Excel Application Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the column that you want to read is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- StartingCell - The cell from which to start extracting the column data. By default, this is filled in with "A1". Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- PreserveFormat - Selecting this check box keeps the formatting of the column that you want to read. By default, the check box is cleared.
- Result - Stores the information from the specified spreadsheet column in an IEnumerable<object> variable. Only IEnumerable<object> variables are supported.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which reads information from a column found in an Excel file. You can download the example from here
Updated 11 months ago