Replaces all occurrences of a string within a document with another string.
- Search - The text to be replaced. Only String variables and strings are supported.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- Replace - The text to replace with. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Found - A boolean variable that indicates whether the text to be replaced was found or not.
- FilePath - The full path of the Word file to be used. If the Word file to be used is located in the project folder, its relative path can be used. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 months ago