Release date: 3 August 2022
The new UiPath Extension for Edge, based on Chrome's Manifest V3 (MV3) standard, has been released. This patch also brings a few improvements for the Chrome MV3 extension that was initially released with the first 2022.4 LTS version.
According to the deprecation timelines published by Chrome and Edge, all existing MV2 extensions will stop working in January 2023. The new UiPath MV3 extensions are fully backwards compatible, and we highly recommend that you upgrade and start using them with your automation processes before the deadline.
- The Design Properties window did not open for certain argument types, preventing you from adding tooltips to the arguments.
- Deploying a governance policy that disables the Official and Marketplace template locations did not always prevent the use of templates from these locations.
- Studio could become unresponsive during project validation if a project analysis was triggered when the main workflow file was open and it contained unsaved changes.
- A Compilation failed or was cancelled error sometimes occurred when running valid projects.
- Some cross-platform activity package versions with dependencies that are not fully compatible with Studio 2022.4 were available for installation from the package manager.
See Activity Package Versions
The following activity packages and versions are included in the
Erratum 8 August 2022:
- Moved the MV3 upgrade information in Studio Release Notes for better visibility.
- Added a bug fix related to incompatible cross-platform package versions no longer being available for installation.
Updated about a month ago