This page describes the settings available for Assistant policies.
On the Widgets tab, you can configure settings that control user access to widgets. Widgets are plugins that add functionality to the Assistant. The following widgets are added by default:
- UiPath.AutomationStore.Widget (available starting with the Assistant 21.10 template version)
The following settings are available:
- Allow custom widgets - Select whether to allow users to add their own custom widgets. This option is enabled by default.
- Use official feeds - Select whether to enable the official UiPath widgets feeds for downloading widgets, in addition to the Orchestrator feed. If this option is not enabled, only the Orchestrator Library Feed is available. This option is enabled by default.
- To add a new widget, click Add another, provide the following information, and then click Save:
- Select whether to enable or disable the widget.
- Enter the name of the widget NuGet package.
- Enter the widget version.
- To edit a widget, click Edit next to it.
- To remove a widget, click Delete next to it.
Updated 7 months ago