- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Explore Overview
- Rules to Level up
- The Level up Flow
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Average Automation Cost
To visualize the program's cost evolution, access one of the below charts available under the Average Automation Cost page:
- By Cost Type: the chart reflects the average yearly cost of implementing and running an automation, broken down by cost type.
By Ease of Implementation: the chart reflects the average yearly cost of implementing and running an automation broken down by the ease of implementation and cost type.
Easy (to implement)
Automations that have the ease of implementation percentage between 65% (including) and 100% (including).
Medium (to implement)
Automations that have the ease of implementation percentage between 35% (including) and 65% (excluding).
Difficult (to implement)
Automations that have the ease of implementation percentage between 0% (including) and 35% (excluding).
You can easily refine the information displayed on each dashboard by using the following filters:
- Submitter's Business unit
- Ease of implementation
- Submission Path
Categories as set up in the Admin Console by the System Admin.
USD is just an example of currency on this page. The currency displayed for all chart values will be the one selected by the System Admin under Admin Console > Cost Setup page.