You can replace a connection with a different one. To do this, follow the steps below.
You can only reference the default connection in App Studio. You can choose the default connection from Integration Service.
- A connector can be replaced in two ways:
1a. Right-click on the connector name from the tree view and click Replace.1b. Click on the error icon next to the connector name in the tree view. An error is displayed only if the connector is not available, or you don't have access it.
- The replacement dialog for that connector is launched. If the connector is placed in a different tenant, click on pick a different tenant to choose the appropriate tenant.
- Click on Manage connections to replace the connection with a different one.
- Choose the desired connector from the UiPath Integration Service.
- From the connector page, click Add connection.
If you have several connections established for the same application, set the desired one as default. For more information, see the Connections page from the UiPath Integration Service guide.
- Add your credentials for the selected connector and click Connect.
- Go back in your app and add the connection. The connection set as default in Integration Service will automatically be selected.
Updated about a month ago