The file control feature allows you to achieve the following:
- Upload a file into Orchestrator data storage (storage bucket) and use it in the automation process.
- Download a file from Orchestrator data storage.
- Bind an image file from Orchestrator data storage to an image control in your app.
For more information on the file control feature, see:
To include a file control into your application developed with UiPath Apps, follow the procedures below, depending on your needs:
- Upload a file using the File Picker control
- Download a file using the File Picker control
- Download a file by clicking on a URL, button, or label
- Download a file and bind it to an image
Before including a file control into your app, you must have a storage bucket configured in Orchestrator and imported into your app, similar to processes.
For more information how to achieve this, see Referencing a Storage Bucket from Orchestrator.
Updated 2 months ago