21 September 2022
This release brings a new interface, improving the user experience. This interface also brings a few new buttons, such as Undo and Redo.
Container input validation
We introduced an isValid property for the Container control. In this case, this property applies to all controls part of the container.
For more information on this, check the Container validation page.
The version history is now improved and you can revert to a previous version of the app, add a comment when publishing a new version, or download the app file for any version.
For more information on this, check the Managing app versions page.
7 September 2022
New textbox controls
Two new textbox controls are available with this release:
- Textbox (Email) - You can use this textbox to type in emails, and configure allowed or blocked domains.
- Textbox (Number) - You can use this textbox to type in numbers, and configure the minimum and maximum value of allowed numbers.
For more information, check the Textbox (Email) and Textbox (Number) pages.
- You can now change the font family of the label and input text separately for the following input controls:
- Date Picker
- Multiselect dropdown
- File Picker
- Radio Button
- Text Area
- Textbox (Email)
- Textbox (Number)
- You can now select multiple controls at once in order to edit common properties. You can do this by holding down CTRL and clicking the needed controls.
- Fixed an issue where the tree view was not always refreshing after adding an app variable.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was not displayed when using an invalid variable name.
When using the
CTRL + Z keyboard shortcut, after an error is displayed, the global error count is removed from the tree view, but the errors are still displayed in the rule builder.
Updated 5 months ago