UiPath Automation Ops is a centralized, web-based platform that enables a simple and convenient way to manage and implement governance policies based on user profiles, and to manage the feeds available in the organization. Automation Ops is an admin feature available in UiPath Automation Cloud.
With Automation Ops, you can configure and deploy governance policies for UiPath Studio, UiPath Robot, and UiPath Assistant. Governance policies offer control over various functionalities, ensure that standards are met and that rules are followed. Main features include:
- For StudioX, Studio, and Studio Pro:
- Control which package sources are available in the Studio package manager.
- Enforce organizational development standards using Workflow Analyzer rules. For example, you can determine which applications and URLs users are allowed to automate.
- Enforce Studio design and location settings. For example, you can require that projects pass workflow analysis before being run or published.
- Enable the collection of Studio usage data in your organization's Application Insights instance in Azure.
- Control what repositories are allowed when working with GIT source control.
- Prevent production runs from StudioX by limiting the number of consecutive executions that can be initiated from StudioX for projects with no changes.
- Control what activities are available in StudioX.
- For Robot:
- Control the behavior of the Robot at runtime by enforcing Runtime Analyzer rules to prevent sending emails to certain addresses or using certain applications and web pages in automations.
- For Assistant:
- Manage access to widgets in UiPath Assistant.
Automation Ops is flexible and easy to use, enabling you to quickly govern large deployments:
- Select the policy templates to use depending on the product versions installed in your organization.
- Create policies for the products you want to govern.
If your organization is already using the file-based governance model for Studio, you can migrate your policies by generating files from Studio and uploading them in Automation Ops.
- Deploy policies at tenant, group, or user level, and any combination thereof.
Automation Ops is compatible with Studio 2020.10.3 and later, Robot 2021.10 and later, and Assistant 2021.4 and later. Users must be connected to Orchestrator using interactive sign-in.
The feeds management feature enables administrators to:
- View details about the packages available in feeds, including versions, tags, and dependencies.
- Manage the packages and package versions available in Orchestrator library and package feeds at the tenant and folder level.
- Add custom library and package feeds, manage the packages and package versions they contain, and deploy them as external feeds to Orchestrator tenants.
- Copy specific package versions from the UiPath Official and Marketplace feeds to Orchestrator tenant library feeds and custom library feeds.
Updated 5 months ago