UiPath Automation Ops is a centralized, web-based platform that enables the configuration and deployment of governance policies for UiPath Studio and UiPath Assistant. Automation Ops is an admin feature available in UiPath Automation Cloud.
Governance policies offer control over various functionalities, ensure that standards are met and that rules are followed. Main features include:
- Control which package sources are available in the Studio package manager.
- Enforce organizational development standards using Workflow Analyzer rules. For example, you can determine which applications and URLs users are allowed to automate.
- Enforce Studio design and location settings. For example, you can require that projects pass workflow analysis before being run or published.
- Manage access to widgets in UiPath Assistant.
Automation Ops is flexible and easy to use, enabling you to quickly govern large deployments:
- Define governance policies for each Studio profile (Studio Pro, Studio, and StudioX) and the Assistant.
If your organization is already using the file-based governance model for Studio, you can migrate your policies by generating files from Studio and uploading them in Automation Ops.
- Deploy policies at tenant, group, or user level, and any combination thereof.
- Upgrade or downgrade the policy template depending on the product versions installed in your organization.
Automation Ops is compatible with UiPath Studio 2020.10.3 and later, and UiPath Assistant 2021.4 and later. Users must be connected to Orchestrator using interactive sign-in.
Updated about a month ago