Extracts all the data required for the Validation Station wizard from an
FCDocument variable and stores it into a
ValidationStationData variable. The extracted data contains the taxonomy, automatic extraction results, Document Object Model, and raw text of the document contained in the
FCDocument variables can be obtained by processing documents with a Process Document activity. This activity must be run inside an FlexiCapture Scope container.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Document - The FlexiCapture Document you want to process, stored in an
FCDocumentvariable. This datatype can be obtained from a Process Document activity. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ValidationStationData - All the data required to run the Validation Station extracted from the specified document, stored in a
ValidationStationDatavariable. This field supports only
To use the variable from the ValidationStationData field in a Present Validation Station activity, the properties listed below must be used.
ValidationStationData variable contains four properties:
- output.Taxonomy - exposes a taxonomy automatically built from the document definitions used in the Process Document activity
- output.Dom - exposes a Document Object Model built from the output variable of the Process Document activity.
- output.RawText - exposes the text version of the processed document
- output.ExtractionResults - exposes an
ExtractionResultobject populated with the data extracted by the FlexiCapture engine, and classified as a document type equal to the document definition that matched the processed document. It is mapped and built based on the taxonomy generated from the list of document definitions.
For example, to use a
ValidationStationData variable called
preparedData in a DocumentObjectModel property field, it has to be written as
preparedData.Dom in the Expression Editor.
You can see how the Prepare Validation Station Data activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated about a year ago