Enables base or additional training dataset for creating or updating the ML classifier model. This activity can be used only within the Train Classifiers Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown. The default value is 100000 milliseconds (100 seconds).
- Dataset - Dataset where to upload training data. Mandatory.
- Project - Project where to upload training data. Mandatory.
Below are the steps that you need to follow for using the Machine Learning Classifier Trainer activity.
- Use the Taxonomy Manager Wizard to define your document types.
- Drag a Machine Learning Classifier Trainer in a Train Classifiers Scope activity.
- In the Machine Learning Classifier wizard that automatically opens, add the ML Skill information.
- Click the Get Capabilities button. The wizard closes after this operation.
- From the drop-down, select a Project that you created in AI Fabric beforehand.
- Once a Project is selected, the list of datasets for that project is retrieved from AI Fabric. Select a Dataset from the drop-down.
- Select the Configure Classifiers option of the Train Classifiers Scope. A wizard is displayed.
- The Machine Learning Classifier Trainer is now ready for configuration. Start selecting the document types you want to train, by clicking the checkboxes next to the appropriate document types.
- Select from the available drop-down list, the correct data you wish to map to each document type. The drop-down list contains all document types that the Machine Learning Classifier Trainer, using the ML Skill entered in the Machine Learning Classifier wizard, declares as classification capability.
- To check if you are using the latest capabilities of the classifier, you can click the Get or refresh classifier capabilities which opens the Machine Learning Classifier wizard.
- Selecting one of the options from a drop-down list automatically confirms that field.
- Select the Save button once all document types are configured properly.
Updated about a month ago