Creates an action of type
Document Classification in Orchestrator Action Center. The output of the Create Document Classification Action activity can be used with the Wait for Document Classification Action and Resume activity to suspend and resume orchestration workflows upon human action completion in Action Center.
Make sure that the connection between Robot and Orchestrator is correctly established. Here you can find more information about how to connect robots to Orchestrator.
- ActionCatalog - Specifies the name of the action catalog.
- ActionFolderPath - Specifies if the entity should be created or queried from a different directory than that of the current process for an auto-provisioned Robot user.
- ActionPriority - Specifies the priority level of the action. The possible values are Low, Medium, High, and Critical. The default value is Medium. This input only accepts values of type
- ActionTitle - Specifies the title of the action.
- ActionObject - Provides the action object returned by Orchestrator. This action object should be passed in as an input to the Wait for Document Classification Action and Resume activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - Specifies the display name of the activity.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies how long to wait (in milliseconds) for the activity to connect to Orchestrator before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 sec). This field supports only integer and
- AutomaticClassificationResults - The automatically generated classification results, stored in an
ClassificationResultproprietary variable. If a variable is added to this field, the results of the automatic classification results are displayed, enabling you to review and modify them. If left empty, the Classification Station opens for the user to manually validate the data. This field supports only
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a
Stringvariable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This object can be obtained by using a Load Taxonomy activity or by deserializing a string into a
DocumentTaxonomyobject. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- BucketDirectoryPath - The path of the directory inside the storage bucket where the files used as part of the action are to be stored and retrieved. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subdirectories. For example "Finance/AccountsPayable".
- BucketName - Specifies the name of an existing storage bucket where the action stores its data.
Make sure that you have enabled all needed permissions for Orchestrator. Go to Folder Permissions for the Robot role in Orchestrator and verify that:
For Storage Files permissions,
Editoptions are selected.
For Storage Buckets permissions,
Viewoption is selected.
For Actions permissions,
Createoption is selected.
Updated about a month ago