Extracts a string and its information from an indicated UI element or image using the Abbyy Cloud OCR engine. It can be used with other OCR activities (Click OCR Text, Hover OCR Text, Double Click OCR Text, Get OCR Text, Find OCR Text Position).
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Image - The image that you want to process. This field supports only
- ApplicationID - The application ID provided when subscribing to the Abbyy Cloud OCR service.
- Password - The password provided when subscribing to the Abbyy Cloud OCR service.
- ServerUrl - The Server URL provided when subscribing to the Abbyy Cloud OCR service.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ExtractWords - If this check box is selected, the on-screen position of each detected word is extracted.
- Language - The language used by the OCR engine to extract the text. The ABBYY FineReader Engine includes the majority of supported OCR languages by default. They can be used right after a successful installation of the engine. The full language name must be written, such as "english", "japanese", "romanian".
- Scale - The scaling factor of the selected UI element or image. The higher the number is, the more you enlarge the image. This can provide a better OCR read and it is recommended with small images. If you want to scale down, values between 0 and 1 are also accepted. By default, the value is 1.
- Result - The extracted words along with their on-screen position. This field supports only
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only
Updated 8 months ago