- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Setup and Configuration
- Working with Task Capture
- Task Mining Integration
- Opting Out of Telemetry
- Accessibility Features
- Best Practices
- Additional Resources
The File menu contains the following commands:
Add the Title, Description, and Author of the document.
Open a new process page and document it using either the or Capture Process option.
Open a previously created process to continue working on it. This option is similar to Open File From PC.
Select the location and the File name where to save the document on your PC.
The below export options are available:
- Word Document - enables you to export the workflow diagram in Word format and edit it whenever needed.
- UiPath Studio - enables you to export the workflow template in XAML format to UiPath Studio and continue the robot implementation and debugging.
- Diagram as Image - enables you to export the workflow in JPEG format.
Access the Exporting to get detailed information on how to use the above-mentioned options.