By installing the UiPath Extension for Microsoft RemoteApp and Desktop you are capable of natively generating selectors over RDP connections. It can be installed per-user (from Studio or the Command Prompt) or per-system (from the Command Prompt and Studio Installer)
- Open Studio.
- Navigate to Home > Tools > UiPath Extensions.
- Select Microsoft Remote Desktop and Apps > Install. A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Restart your active RDP connection for the changes to take effect. The UiPath Extension for Microsoft Remote Desktop and Apps is now installed.
- Click the Windows Start button and type
cmdin the search field.
- Right click on Command Prompt and run it as administrator.
- Change the directory to the UiPath installation folder (
cd C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\UiPath).
- Use the
SetupExtensions /RdpClientcommand to install the extension per user, or the
SetupExtensions /RdpClientGlobalcommand to install the extension per system. A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Restart your active RDP connection for the changes to take effect. The UiPath Extension for Windows Remote Desktop is now installed.
Updated 3 months ago