- About UiPath Assistant
- UiPath Assistant on Mac
- Field Descriptions
- Automation Configuration
- Task Capture Launcher
- Assistant Governance
- UiPath Assistant for Excel add-in
- About Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Updating the Robot
- Setting Up Windows Server for High-Density Robots
- Services the Robot Connects to
- UiPath.Settings File Description
- Restarting Robot Components
- Windows Sessions
- Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
- Login Using NShield Key Storage Provider
- Redirecting Robots Through a Proxy Server
- Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window
- Using Mapped Network Drives
- Stopping a Process
- Disable Stop Button
- Custom Package Folders and Network Paths
- CrowdStrike Integration
- Robot Citrix Apps Virtualization
- Common Connection Errors
- Unresponsive Robot Over RDP
- Duplicate Execution Logs
- Frequently Encountered Robot Errors
- Increased Process Execution Duration
- Enforced Package Signature Verification
- Message Too Large to Process
- Errors When Running as Administrator
- NuGet Packages Not Accessible After Migration
- User Access Control Prompt and UI Automation Activities
- .NET required during installation
- Assembly Cannot Be Loaded From Network Or Azure File Share
- Activities cannot find .NET Runtime
Integrating UiPath Robots with the CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint protection platform has the following advantages:
- Extended security posture for your organization
- Business continuity for your robot workforce
- Improved visibility and analysis capabilities for your security team
- Seamless technical integration
The integration provides an easy way to detect and selectively block any suspicious or malicious activity caused by the process execution, a short demo can be seen below:
Prerequisites and Configuration
- 2021.10 Robot and Studio
- 6.33 version of CrowdStrike Falcon sensor
(Optional) 2021.10 Orchestrator or Automation Cloud Orchestrator
The integration is automatically activated when both UiPath Robot and CrowdStrike Falcon sensor are installed on the machine.
1When the robot is connected to an Orchestrator older than 2021.10, the
TenantIdfields are not sent to the CrowdStrike cloud console.
Data related to process execution contains annotation metadata which is sent to the CrowdStrike Falcon sensor. From there, it is sent to the CrowdStrike management console where it can be reviewed by the security team. The integration is based on the following components, which are split between UiPath and CrowdStrike:
Metadata sent to CrowdStrike Falcon includes:
- Orchestrator URL - The URL that the robot uses for the Orchestrator connection (e.g. https://cloud.uipath.com).
- Tenant Name - The tenant in the Orchestrator instance used by the robot.
- Folder Info - The folder in Orchestrator where the process is found.
- Package Name - The name of the package used by the robot to run the automation.
- Process Name - The name of the process run by the robot.
- Process Key (ID) - The process key (identifier).
- Machine Name - The machine name on which the automation is running on.
- Windows User - The Windows user under which the automation is running.
- User Name - The username under which the automation is running.
- User's Email - The Orchestrator user's email that runs the job.
- Job ID - The job id in Orchestrator for the running job.
- Job Start Date - The date when the job was started.
Visibility in UiPath products
The status of the integration between the Robot and the CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint protection platform is visible in the following places: