- About UiPath Assistant
- UiPath Assistant on Mac
- Field Descriptions
- Automation Configuration
- Task Capture Launcher
- Assistant Governance
- UiPath Assistant for Excel add-in
- About Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Updating the Robot
- Setting Up Windows Server for High-Density Robots
- Services the Robot Connects to
- UiPath.Settings File Description
- Restarting Robot Components
- Windows Sessions
- Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
- Login Using NShield Key Storage Provider
- Redirecting Robots Through a Proxy Server
- Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window
- Using Mapped Network Drives
- Stopping a Process
- Disable Stop Button
- Custom Package Folders and Network Paths
- CrowdStrike Integration
- Robot Citrix Apps Virtualization
- Common Connection Errors
- Unresponsive Robot Over RDP
- Duplicate Execution Logs
- Frequently Encountered Robot Errors
- Increased Process Execution Duration
- Enforced Package Signature Verification
- Message Too Large to Process
- Errors When Running as Administrator
- NuGet Packages Not Accessible After Migration
- User Access Control Prompt and UI Automation Activities
- .NET required during installation
- Assembly Cannot Be Loaded From Network Or Azure File Share
- Activities cannot find .NET Runtime
According to License
Robots that need to run under human supervision. On these type of robots, Processes are triggered by users from the UiPath Assistant or specific user events.
To use an Attended Robot, you must have one of the following user licenses:
- Attended - Works on the same workstation as a human user and is launched through user events.
- Citizen Developer - Connects your StudioX to Orchestrator for development purposes.
- RPA Developer - Connects your Studio to Orchestrator for development purposes.
Autonomous Robots which don't require human supervision to execute jobs. These type of robots usually run on separate machines and the processes are triggered from Orchestrator.
To use an Unattended Robot, you must have one of the following user licenses:
- Unattended - Runs without human supervision and can automate any number of processes. Has all the capabilities of an attended robot plus remote execution, monitoring, scheduling and providing support for work queues. Can execute any process type except for test cases.
- NonProduction - Works in unattended mode for development purposes only. Cannot execute test cases.
- Testing - Works in unattended mode for development and testing purposes. Can execute both test cases and RPA processes intended for non-production environments only.
For more information on licensing, please see the About Runtime Licenses.