- About UiPath Assistant
- UiPath Assistant on Mac
- Field Descriptions
- Automation Configuration
- Task Capture Launcher
- Assistant Governance
- UiPath Assistant for Excel add-in
- About Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Updating the Robot
- Setting Up Windows Server for High-Density Robots
- Services the Robot Connects to
- UiPath.Settings File Description
- Restarting Robot Components
- Windows Sessions
- Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
- Login Using NShield Key Storage Provider
- Redirecting Robots Through a Proxy Server
- Executing Tasks in a Minimized RDP Window
- Using Mapped Network Drives
- Stopping a Process
- Disable Stop Button
- Custom Package Folders and Network Paths
- CrowdStrike Integration
- Robot Citrix Apps Virtualization
- Common Connection Errors
- Unresponsive Robot Over RDP
- Duplicate Execution Logs
- Frequently Encountered Robot Errors
- Increased Process Execution Duration
- Enforced Package Signature Verification
- Message Too Large to Process
- Errors When Running as Administrator
- NuGet Packages Not Accessible After Migration
- User Access Control Prompt and UI Automation Activities
- .NET required during installation
- Assembly Cannot Be Loaded From Network Or Azure File Share
- Activities cannot find .NET Runtime
Login Using Thales Luna Credential System
As of v2020.4.1, UiPath integrates Thales (previously SafeNet) Luna HSMs, making it possible for Unattended Robots to log into Windows by using the HSM (Hardware Security Module). Thales HSM is a hardware cryptographic key storage that allows enterprises, and not only, to provide an extra layer of security when logging into Windows by using the keys stored in the corresponding HSM.
Activating this type of login requires a few configuration steps in Orchestrator and on the machine on which the Unattended Robots connect to.
Create an Unattended Robot as described in the Managing Users document with the user specifications for which you want to activate Thales login.
1.1. From the Credential Type drop-down, select Luna Credential System.
1.2. Provide the PIN required to access the HSM in the Password field.
- Create a Machine in Orchestrator. Please note that the machine on which the Unattended Robot runs needs to have access to the HSM, which means they should be in the same network.