- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Managing Large Deployments
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Test Automation
- Host Administration Portals
- Configuring System Email Notifications
- Managing System Administrators
- Configuring Host Security
- Host Audit Logs
- Customizing the Login Page
- Maintenance Mode
- Managing tags
- Audit Logs
- Overriding System Email Settings
Orchestrator provides a monitoring solution which gives you real-time metrics to help you keep an eye on the health and state of your system. Be it in regards to Robots, Queues and Queues SLA, or Processes, you can check the state of your system in either the last hour or last day.
There are four entities available in the Monitoring page - Robots, Processes, Queues, and Queues SLA - each concerning the corresponding resource as found in Orchestrator. You can switch between them as follows:
For each component there are two views available, depending on the level of detail you require:
- General View - displays monitoring information concerning all the resources of the selected type. For example, for the Queues component page displays information about all the existing queues on an aggregate basis.
- Individual View - displays monitoring information concerning one specific resource of the selected type. For example, for the Queues page, you can display information pertaining to the performance of one Queue by selecting it from the general view. You can return to the general view by clicking the arrow on the top-left of the page.
Each component comes with specific filters, which enable you to isolate the displayed data as desired:
- The Interval filter allows you to control the granularity of the displayed data and check the health of your system in either the last day or the last hour.
- The Include Subfolders filter is displayed on all monitoring pages when a modern folder is selected, and it allows you to select whether the contents of the selected folder's subfolders are displayed. By default, this is set to No.
The monitoring functionality is controlled by a general-purpose permission set (Monitoring), per-entity permissions (Robots, Queues, Jobs) and filter-pertaining permissions (Environments and Folders). In order to give permissions on one component, you need to grant View permissions on Monitoring, and View permissions on the component itself, otherwise the corresponding pages are not displayed at all.
- View on Monitoring and View on Robots - allows you to see the content of the Monitoring > Robots pages. Note that the Robots page is only available in classic folders.
- View on Monitoring and View on Queues - allows you to see the content of the Monitoring > Queues pages.
- View on Monitoring and View on Jobs - allows you to see the content of the Monitoring > Jobs pages.
- Edit on Monitoring and View on Robots - allows you to disable errors from the Error Feed widget on the Monitoring > Robots page.
- Edit on Monitoring and View on Queues - allows you to disable errors from the Error Feed widget on the Monitoring > Queues page.
- Edit on Monitoring and View on Jobs - allows you to disable errors from the Error Feed widget on the Monitoring > Jobs page.
- View on Environments - allows you to filter the content of the page by environment. Only applicable for classic folders.
- View on Folders - allow you to filter the content of the page by existing subfolder(s). Only applicable for modern folders.