- Release Notes
- General Availability
- Getting Started
- Data Labeling
- ML Packages
- Out of the Box Packages
- AI Computer Vision
- Communications Mining
- UiPath Document Understanding
- ML Skills
- ML Logs
- Document Understanding in AI Center™
- AI Center API
- AI Solutions Templates
- How To
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
Traditional Chinese support
The UiPath AI Center™ user interface is now available in Traditional Chinese.
New access control
All tenants will be updated to the new permissions/access controls system after February 28, 2023. Check this page to update by yourself today. If you are already using the new permissions, there is no action needed.
New OCR Engine
UiPath Chinese-Japanese-Korean OCR is added to Document Understanding models.
New default language package for ML Packages
The new default language when creating a new ML Package is Python 39.
- For improved usability, the Action Center data labeling task titles are renamed to DL-sessionName-filename.
- AI Robot and GPU are no longer displayed in the Licensing page if you have AI Units enabled.
- Packages created from the Document Understanding center no longer have NULL in the Modified by field of the package details.
Python version deprecations
Python36 is currently officially out of support from Python, with Python37 following in the next six months. To avoid any interruptions in your AI Center™ experience, we have new versions of the models and we strongly encourage you to use them. To avoid any issues, we recommend moving your own packages from Python36 to Python 38.
New Semantic Similarity version
A new version is available for the Semantic Similarity model. This version brings several minor improvements and bug fixes.
Notification Service integration
We are happy to announce the new notifications feature within Automation Cloud™ portal for AI Center events. You can now receive built-in notifications through two channels, in-app and email to notify them with the most relevant events:
- Download readiness
- ML Package validation
- ML Pipelines status change
- ML Skill status change
You can manage your own preferences for opting-in or opting-out of these notifications from the user profile.
We are excited to announce that you can now use Python39 models.
- This release brings improvements to cluster and infrastructure stability.
- For improved usability, the Waiting for licenses error message due to licenses not available is updated to a more clear message. A failed reason for the pipeline is now added in the table. The failed reason is displayed in the interface if the pipeline failed.
- For improved usability, the Downloading message when a dataset is ready for download is updated to a more clear message. The updated message is now Packaging.
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.