- Release Notes
- General Availability
- Getting Started
- Data Labeling
- ML Packages
- Out of the Box Packages
- AI Computer Vision
- Communications Mining
- UiPath Document Understanding
- ML Skills
- ML Logs
- Document Understanding in AI Center™
- AI Center API
- AI Solutions Templates
- How To
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
We are excited to announce the public preview for Data Labeling.
The Data Labeling page enables you to view all data labeling sessions within a project, along with their name, dataset, status, and creation time. The data uploaded for labeling can be stored in an existing dataset, or into a new dataset. Data labels can be deployed or deleted. For more information, check the following pages:
Waiting for resources error message due to licenses not available is updated to a more clear message. The new message is now
Waiting for licenses.
You can now download all the files within a dataset by clicking the Download Dataset button in the Datasets page.
For more information on datasets, check the Managing Datasets page.
- The banner regarding the migration to the new access control was still visible even though the tenant is already migrated. This is now fixed and the banner is not displayed on tenants using the new access control.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error while creating an audit log entry when deleting a project.
This update bring a new version for the Image Classification model. An issue that caused pipeline failures due to ML Package issues was fixed with this version.
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.