- Release Notes
- General Availability
- Getting Started
- Data Labeling
- ML Packages
- Out of the Box Packages
- AI Computer Vision
- Communications Mining
- UiPath Document Understanding
- ML Skills
- ML Logs
- Document Understanding in AI Center™
- AI Center API
- AI Solutions Templates
- How To
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
Pipeline frequency has been raised to one hour, which significantly improved performance. Previously, recurring pipelines with wrong cron jobs could have been started every minute, leading to a high amount of resource consumption and waiting times.
- Fixed an issue that occurred while deleting ML Package audit logs if the name exceeded 50 characters.
- Fixed issues related to importing and exporting ML Packages across regions or from an on-premises environment to a cloud environment.
- Fixed an issue related to Data Labeling. Previously, when reuploading labeled files to Action Center, a chain of
.jsonwas added to the filename. The filename is now working as expected.
- Pipelines can now be filtered by
RUNNING. Previously, the
RUNNINGstatus was missing when filtering pipelines.
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.