- Release Notes
- General Availability
- Getting Started
- Data Labeling
- ML Packages
- Out of the Box Packages
- AI Computer Vision
- Communications Mining
- UiPath Document Understanding
- ML Skills
- ML Logs
- Document Understanding in AI Center™
- AI Center API
- AI Solutions Templates
- How To
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
Last updated Feb 22, 2024
Creating a New Project and Assigning Users
Users with the right permissions can create new projects.
To create a new project, follow the procedure below.
- Log in to UiPath AI Center™.
- Click Create new from the Projects page.
- Provide a project name and a description for your new project. By default, the Restrict User accesss toggle button is turned off. If needed, you can toggle it to restrict user access. If the toggle is turned on, you can see
the Settings page of the project and you are already assigned as Project Administrator.
- Click the Assign button and assign groups and their roles as needed.
- Click on the three dots button next to a user or a group to edit the user assignment or click Assign to assign a new user with the desired role.
- Select the desired role for the user from the drop-down list.