Provides a scope for any extractor activities you want to train. The activities must be manually dragged and dropped into the body of the activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and String variables.
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a String variable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- HumanValidatedData - The output from the validation station, stored in an
If the DocumentObjectModel and HumanValidatedData files are from different sources, an error is thrown at runtime.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To learn more about Train Extractors Scope, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated about a month ago