Provides a scope for any extractor activities you want to train. The activities must be manually dragged and dropped into the body of the activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and String variables.
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a String variable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Human Validated Data - The output from the validation station, stored in an
If the DocumentObjectModel and HumanValidatedData files are from different sources, an error is thrown at runtime.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Add a Train Extractors Scope activity to your workflow.
- In the Properties panel, add your custom configurations in the DocumentObjectModel, DocumentPath, DocumentText and HumanValidatedData fields.
- Create a custom activity for extractor training by implementing the classes explained here and place it inside the Train Extractors Scope activity.
- Configure your extractors by clicking on the Configure Extractors button.
- You can now see the Wizard.
- Select the check boxes for the extractors you want to activate.
- Click on the Save button once all the extractors are selected.
Updated a day ago