This activity cannot work with
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Configuration - Specifies the configuration value for the extractor as a
JSONescaped string. The configuration can be generated by using the extractor wizard. You can keep the configuration in the Properties panel, as a string or you can define it by using the wizard and bind it to a variable. It is advisable to edit the Configuration field by using the wizard and not the Properties panel.
- Timeout - Specifies the timeout value for any Regex search, in milliseconds. A timeout of
0, or negative, is interpreted as infinite. The default value is
- UseVisualAlignment - If selected, the regular expressions are applied to a text version generated based on visual word alignments (a visual word alignment includes words separated by a single space character, lines separated by a single newline character, and pages separated by two lines characters). The default value is False. This option can be used for complex layouts where it is easier for users to write regular expressions based on how words are visually organized on lines, ignoring any sentence, paragraph, or layout group otherwise identified in the document.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To learn more about RegEx Based Extractor, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated 6 months ago