Reads all characters from a specified PDF file and stores them in a string variable.
- FileName - The path of the PDF file to be read. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Password - The password of the PDF file, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- PreserveFormatting - If selected, this option maintains the formatting of the file after the extraction is completed. The default value is False.
- Range - The range of pages that you want to read. You can specify a single page (e.g. "7"), a range of pages (e.g. "7-12"), or a complex range, (e.g. "2-5, 7, 15-End" or "All"). Only string variables and strings are supported. The default value is "All".
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only String variables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Read PDF Text activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 4 months ago