Opens the Validation Station, which enables users to review and correct document classification and automatic data extraction results.
The Present Validation Station activity spawns two new processes,
CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe, necessary for displaying the Validation Station for human document validation and which, by default, are located in the user's profile, in the NuGet packages cache.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AutomaticExtractionResults - The automatically generated extraction results, stored in an
ExtractionResultproprietary variable. If a variable is added to this field, the Validation Station displays the results of the automatic extraction, enabling you to review and modify them. If left empty, the Validation Station contains no automatically extracted data. This field supports only
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity or, in legacy workflows, from the Prepare Validation Station Data activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and String variables.
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a String variable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity or, in legacy workflows, from the Prepare Validation Station Data activity. Please see the documentation of each activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ValidatedExtractionResults - The extraction results of the human validation process, stored in an
To learn more about Validation Station, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated about a month ago