Opens the Classification Station, which enables users to manually separate the files into document types and also to verify and correct, if needed, the automatic classification and separation of files based on the document type.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AutomaticClassificationResults - Provides the automatic classification results for human review. If not provided, the Classification Station opens for full manual processing.
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a
Stringvariable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ValidatedClassificationResults - Provides the human validated classification results. This field supports only an array and requires the same for the AutomaticClassificationResults option.
To learn more about Classification Station, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated about a month ago