Opens the Classification Station, which enables users to manually separate the files into document types and also to verify and correct, if needed, the automatic classification and separation of files based on the document type.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AutomaticClassificationResults - Provides the automatic classification results for human review. If not provided, the Classification Station opens for full manual processing.
- DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
- DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a
Stringvariable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ValidatedClassificationResults - Provides the human validated classification results. This field supports only an array and requires the same for the AutomaticClassificationResults option.
The Classification Station is a powerful tool that enables users to make real-time CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations on digitized documents. The Classification Station wizard can be accessed by using the Present Classification Station activity.
Running the workflow opens the Classification Station:
The right area of the Classification Station is similar with the one used by the Validation Station, having the same functionality for the options for zooming in and out, selecting pages, searching through the document, or switching to text view.
Here is the list with all keyboard shortcuts. We encourage you to use them as much as possible.
Resets the zoom.
Toggles the text mode.
Toggles the selection mode.
Rotates the current page clockwise
Initiates a search.
Moves to the next group
Moves to the previous group
Splits after the selected page
Highlights group reference
Adds/changes a reference
Moves all pages above
Moves all pages below
Navigates through pages
Shows the actual screen.
Reports document as an exception
Discards all current changes
Visualize the available keyboard shortcuts:
On the left side of the screen, the user can select the desired document type (that has been previously defined in Taxonomy).
The classification fields are influenced by the Taxonomy and they provide you with three possible situations:
If the classification information for a given part of the document is provided and is correct, then no action is required for this field.
If there is no classification information provided for a given part of the document, you can either leave it as Not Classified or select the right document type for it.
If the page range provided for a given part of the document (classified or not, correctly or not) is not accurate as far as pages go (there are missing pages or extra pages), you can correct these by moving pages to the above or below parts.
The Document Type field has an Options drop-down menu that can be accessed by clicking on the button. A drop-down list becomes visible, displaying multiple editing options.
Here are all the options available from the drop-down menu:
- Add reference - A reference can be added only to the page of the document that is selected on the right side of the Classification Station.
- Remove reference - Removes a reference that was previously added in the selected page.
- Change reference - Changes the reference in case a reference was already selected.
- Move all pages up - Moves the entire section of pages up, on the next document type.
- Move all pages down - Moves the entire section of pages down, on the next document type.
- Split document - Separates the document from where the selection is done and moves it under another document type.
- Drag and Drop - Allows the rearrangement of pages between sections.
- Remove reference - Removes a reference at page level.
- Highlight reference - Highlights the reference and goes to the referenced page if applicable.
Pages can be rearranged with the Drag and Drop option only if the order within a document is kept (page number should be consecutive).
Three options are available at the bottom of the Classification Station for the user to confirm or discard the changes.
Discards all changes done by the user and reverts to the initial state of the document.
Saves the document.
Reports the document as being an exception.
Updated 3 months ago