- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ApiKey - The API key used to provide you access to the Machine Learning Extractor.
- Endpoint - The endpoint hosting the machine learning model. For more information, see Document Understanding Public Endpoints.
- RetryOnFailure - Automatically retries the machine learning model execution, to eliminate transient network errors. If checked, the activity retries the execution.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown. The default value is 100000 milliseconds (100 seconds).
- MLSkill - Provides the MLSkills list available in the AI Fabric service.
- UseServerSideOCR - If not selected, the machine learning service uses the OCR results received from digitization. If selected, the document is reprocessed using the internally configured OCR. Using this option is incompatible with the Machine Learning Extractor Trainer activity. The default value is
The UseServerSideOCR option is available starting with UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities v1.1.0. Previous package versions execute OCR server-side.
To learn more about Machine Learning Extractor, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated 26 days ago