- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ApiKey - The API key used to provide you access to the Machine Learning Classifier.
- MLSkill - Provides the MLSkills list available in the AI Fabric service.
- RetryOnFailure - Automatically retries the machine learning model execution, to eliminate transient network errors. If checked, the activity retries the execution.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown. The default value is 100000 milliseconds (100 seconds).
Below are the steps that you need to follow for using the Machine Learning Classifier activity.
- Use the Taxonomy Manager Wizard to define your document types.
- Drag a Machine Learning Classifier in a Classify Document Scope activity.
- A pop-up opens and notifies you that the activity only works with Machine Learning Classifier Skills and in case other Skills are used, an error is thrown. Click OK.
- In the Machine Learning Classifier wizard that automatically opens, add the ML Skill and the ApiKey information.
- Select the checkbox for the Update activity arguments if you wish to also use the entered values as input arguments for the activity.
- Click the Get Capabilities button. The wizard closes after this operation.
- Select the Configure Classifiers option of the Classify Document Scope. A wizard is displayed.
- The Machine Learning Classifier is now ready for configuration. Start selecting the document types you want to attempt classification for, by checking the checkboxes next to the appropriate document types and by selecting, from the available drop-down list, the correct data you wish to map to each document type. The drop-down list contains all the document types that the Machine Learning Classifier, using the ML Skill entered in the Machine Learning Classifier wizard, declares as classification capability.
- To check if you are using the latest capabilities of the extractor, you can click the Get or refresh classifier capabilities which opens the Machine Learning Classifier wizard.
- Selecting one of the options from a drop-down list automatically confirms that document type.
- Select the Save button once all document types are configured properly.
Updated about a month ago