The capabilities of this activity are as follows:
- Incorporates a keyword-based document classification algorithm, targeting classification for files that have repeatable titles.
- Classifies a document based on a given training set, found in a specified file, if used inside the Classify Document Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LearningData - The string containing the serialized classifier data. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- LearningFilePath - The full path to the file containing the classifier data. This field supports only strings and String variables.
Only one of the above parameters can be set at a time. You can use either the LearningData string or the LearningFilePath string.
The LearningFilePath specifies the locations from where to retrieve the classifier data.
The LearningData contains the actual information of that classifier.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
The best practice is to create an empty
.jsonfile at that location, then use its name in the LearningFilePath field.
To learn more about Keyword Based Classifier, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated about a month ago