By using the cloud-based version of this document data extraction software with any UiPath Community API Key, the documents processed with the software are stored and used by UiPath along with any personal data they may contain for service monitoring. Documents processed using any UiPath server endpoint with Enterprise API Keys are not stored by UiPath. No documents are processed by UiPath if the software is set up and used on your premises.
Analyses, extracts, matches, and reports the required information from a document by taking into consideration the words' position, including handwritten and signed fields. This activity can be used only together with the Data Extraction Scope activity.
Use the following links to define and configure your Intelligent Form Extractor:
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ApiKey - Specifies the API key of the account.
- Endpoint - The URL to UiPath server. By default, the endpoint is
https://du.uipath.com/svc/intelligentforms. For more information, see Document Understanding Public Endpoints.
- MinOverlapPercentage - Specifies the minimum overlap area (in percentage) between a box in the document and a box in the template required to make an extraction. The percentage value can be set between
100. The default value is
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown. The default value is 100000 milliseconds (100 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
After a template is created, the activity might display a warning informing you that the permitted number of handwritten areas allowed on one page might have been exceeded.
The workflow can still be run and an error is thrown only if the number of handwritten areas has been indeed exceeded (more than 60/page).
To learn more about Intelligent Form Extractor, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated 27 days ago