Due to licensing purposes, the Form Extractor activity requires an Internet connection to run the robot.
Extracts, matches, and reports the required information by taking into consideration the words' position inside the document. This activity can be used only together with the Data Extraction Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ApiKey - Specifies the API key of the account.
- Endpoint - The URL to UiPath server. By default, the endpoint is
https://du.uipath.com/svc/formextractor. For more information, see Document Understanding Public Endpoints.
- MinOverlapPercentage - Specifies the minimum overlap area (in percentage) between a box in the document and a box in the template required to make an extraction. The percentage value can be set between
100. The default value is
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown. The default value is 100000 milliseconds (100 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Multiple templates can be defined for one Document Type. When the activity is run, the extractor selects the best matching template based on the information found on the first page.
To learn more about Form Extractor, please visit the Document Understanding Guide here.
Updated 6 months ago